Tuesday, July 20, 2010

How do you organize these coupons?



Coupons are little teeny tiny itty bitty scraps of paper. Readers, I will fully admit that it is a pain in the butt to organize them. And there is no easy way. If you follow coupon blogs religiously/obsessively as I do, you'll find that they cite earlier circulars. If you can't find those circulars, you are kinda out of luck, and the amazing deals cited aren't quite so great. So, here's what I suggest. Get an accordion file OR a file box and start gathering them where they can be labeled with the kind of coupon circular and the date. Let me show you what some other folks have done and you can choose your own, best method.

Here's a wonderful step by step for newbies by Thrifty Mama. I can also do it step by step here if you like, but sincet others have already put it out there for you, I don't want to step on toes. Take a look, tell me what you think.

The coupon project blog, giving advice and asking what others have done to organize their coupons.

Nobody knows the right method for you. Each month your needs may change. I really don't think anyone needs a fancy organizer when you can go to Staples or Walmart and get all the couponing supplies you'll need. Once you start saving circulars, and getting them organized, you are on your way to more savings.

Let me know how/if these are helping you! What else can I do to help?

Disney Dreaming,
Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment