Saturday, November 27, 2010
Thursday, November 25, 2010
Welcome to my new readers from the Southtown Star! :) I am thankful that you've found my savings blog!!
I hope you're geared up and excited to save some money!
Check out my facebook page for TONS of savings, freebies, and contests!!!
Looking forward to meeting you and helping you save as much money as we do!!
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Since I've been sick, and my facebook has been building fans, it's time for another contest!
This one is for national and local fans - anyone who has a Culver's nearby!!
For local fans, I have a four pack of cards for a Free Single Cake Cone or Dish at Culvers - Good at the Tinley Park, Frankfort, Matteson, Homewood, and Orland Park locations!
For national fans I have a four pack of certificates which are good for either a scoop of frozen custard (which my daughter has used and gotten M&M's on top, which they'll usually include for free!) OR it can be saved as a scoopie token. You can save scoopie tokens up for culver's gear or kids meals.
How To Enter:
You have up to FIVE chances to win! Please leave a SEPARATE comment on this entry for each of these actions, letting me know you have earned that entry.
Also, please please please let me know if you are a local or national fan, as there will be TWO drawings!!
1. Become a follower of this blog.
2. Share a link to this contest on your facebook page and encourage others to check it out.
3. "Like" my page on facebook (or if you are already a facebook fan, leave me a comment and let me know).
4. Tweet about this contest: "Win a family four pack of frozen custard! #giveaway http://oneyeartodisney.blogspot.com"
5. Blog about this contest on your blog, and post the link in the comments here.
Contest ends Wednesday, November 24th, 2010 at 11:59 pm central time. All entries received after that time will not be counted. Winner will be chosen using random.org.