Monday, June 20, 2011

A little tangent, drama from the DD...


(This picture isn't my child's handiwork, but it COULD be.) I'm taking a break from my usual money saving tips and Disney talk to discuss my little one. Do you have a little one? My DD is 4, going on 14. She's very loving, very kind, and very....curious. She is just into EVERYTHING. Shouldn't she have been like that at, I donno, 2? It doesn't take long for her to get into something. I say, go use the bathroom, and next thing I know there's water on the floor, toothpaste on the tub and wall, and something of mine is swimming or in the trash.

I am tired. What does all this experimenting mean? When will it end?

Is it a good thing?

Are your kids like this?

Thanks all.

DISNEY DREAMING - I wish I was there now,

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment