Monday, May 30, 2011

Saving money on floss!!


Disney Dreamers and Thrifty Savers, I was given a great opportunity from to try the Bryton Floss Pick. It is made of flexible stainless steel and a plastic holder. They come in really cute colors, are easy to store, and easy to keep in a wallet or purse on the go. They are the first String FREE, Reusable and Portable Dental Floss for people on-the-go or those who are unable to floss (or hate flossing). They are recommended for people wearing braces or Invisalign. And the Credit card size carry-pouch is included.And just to make them that much better, they are 100% made in the USA!!



My husband and I LOVED the Bryton floss picks. We weren't hunting for floss because we knew where it was. And talk about handy for out to eat? The floss is right there with you in your credit card holder! It actually made it a lot more fun to floss, which kept us doing it! What a great habit to have!



Keep your eyes here for more reviews, giveaways, and ways to save you money!!! I was provided with Bryton Flosspicks, but the reviews and thoughts and opinions are my own.

Disney Dreaming,

Leslie


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

No comments:

Post a Comment