Tuesday, February 8, 2011

New things to come, and yes, I'm still alive in here...

I have been horrible at writing this blog. I'm pretty good at the FB end of it, I keep up a few deals each day, but the blog is suffering. There will be more changes coming, which I can't talk about quite yet as we have to get more complete first. They are positive and mean more posts, I can say that.

In the meantime, however, I will try to post more. It's not hard to post once a day. I can find something to say.

So, here's the latest update. I've been in the hospital again. Nothing new or learned about why I am ill, but it makes the 5th hospitalization in a little over a year. 3 Meningitis, 2 Severe Headache Following Meningitis, for those of you keeping tally.

I'm as good as I get, but my health issues are one of the reasons I haven't posted nearly as much as I should.

I am still couponing, but my stockpile has gotten us through quite a few weeks of illness. We are now getting to the barer closet and fridge, and I do need to super coupon yet again. Plus hubby likes owning enough toothpaste for a year. :)

There's more, but I have to have some to post tomorrow...fingers crossed.

Disney Dreaming,

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment