Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Party Planning? I am!




My BABY turns 5 today, so I have been seeking ways to assist me with party planning. I was given the opportunity to try party planning checklists made by Theme Party Queen. While I really appreciated the sheets that I reviewed - Recipes by category, recipes by preparation day, grocery list, and the party arrangement list - I felt there was a lot missing. I do agree that food is the star of the show, but there is so much more that goes into a party than the sheets that were provided.

I would say this is an excellent supplement to other party planning lists, but not a stand alone item. You can download your own free copy here to try it for yourself. And, who can beat free? :)

Disney Dreaming,

Leslie


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment