Monday, November 21, 2011

Heelys!

We had the opportunity to review a pair of Heelys. I got a pair for my daughter, who is 5, since she is far more athletic than I am. We ordered a size larger just in case, and it's a GOOD thing we did because they barely fit her. She wears a size 13, we ordered a size 1.

They come in all kinds of cute colors and styles, and she loved loved loved the look of them. She wanted to wear them every day, but once the wheels are installed it becomes more difficult until they are able to skate on them. Claire tried practicing around the house, but it was very hard for her.

We recently took her out, and again, she had a very hard time with the Heelys. It took two of us to hold her up. She kept falling backwards, and it was good that there was one of us on either side to keep her upright.




She LOVED them. She had lots of fun. It just takes lots of practice and I would say it's probably harder for younger kids.

Also, this is what happens when you say, I'm too tired (as a parent) to drag you around anymore. I wish I had her energy.


Thanks to Heelys for providing these shoes for review. I was not financially compensated for this post. My opinions are my own, based on this experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment